Aimaan Ahmad: Mineral Clay Mask Review

Pages

Aug 22, 2017

Mineral Clay Mask Review

May I know what you'll do for your call " me time"? I'd prefer to recharge my energy level by doing such relaxation therapy , enjoy nature , scrub myself , and put some masker on face to have smooth & supple with a healthy glow skin , Awwww !!

SUCH A DREAMER PERSON WHO LIKE PAMPERING THEM SELF  

Siapa akan kisah diri you kalau bukan kita sendiri . So why not ? Actually today I am going to review Mineral Clay Mask Cosway ! Which is this product sangat membantu for those mengalami big pores and too much oily excessive .




Mineral Clay Mask di perbuat daripada Illite dan Kaolin Clays , dimana ia jenis lumpur yang kaya dengan mineral menyerap kekotoran dan minyak berlebihan sekaligus mengecilkan liang pori dan kulit mengelupas.

Masker ini memberi kesan kelembapan dan kalembutan kerana kandungan bahannya terdiri daripada Algae , aloe , cucumber dan chamomile .

Masker ini juga membantu mengurangkan penampakan liang pori kerana kandungannya juga terdapat witch hazel . 

Bayangkan setiap application selepas pembersihan muka , I akan nampak my skin lembut dan supple with a healthy glow .

AWWWW ! AGAIN ! 







WHY I LIKE THIS PRODUCT ?

In skincare range product , what we are looking for is the product that can protect our skin . This product is NO PARABEN , NO SULFATES , NO PEG , NO MINERAL OILS, NO FORMALDEHYDE , NO DIOXANE , NO PHTHALATES , NO GMOS ,NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES AND NO COLORANTS .


If I am beauty consultant for you , I'm sure recommend this mask for your every "me time".

Kandungan : 100 ml
Harga : RM 46




Directions for use : Apply a generous amount evenly onto cleansed and dry skin , avoiding the eye area . Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off thoroughly with water . Follow with toner and moisturizer. For best results , use twice a week .


OVERALL

Setiap skin berbeza . Jika korang sesuai dengan bahan lumpur , bertuah lah badan ! Jika korang sangat sensitif , kena lebih hati hati memakai produk mask . 

Kali ini I review produk beli sendiri , not sponsorship ya !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aimaan Ahmad Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign